need a low cost anniversary gift for my wonderful husband...any ideas?

sunday is our 6th anniversary and my MIL is watching the kids so we can go out to eat, which we never do, would like to get him a little thought

he brought me home flowers and I'm not sure if he may have bought a gift as well...

Asked by 2coolmama at 11:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• You in a red ribbon!! Doesn't get much cheaper or sexier than that!! LOL

Answer by love_my_boys at 11:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Write him a letter about how much he means to you as a husband and father. Be specific. Then, make the evening intimate and special. Do something a little different that he will find exciting. I think that's all a guy really needs - a full belly, praise and some good luvin'. It's very rare to get all three on the same night!

Answer by manna1qd at 11:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Well I seem to find that my husband always likes movie tickets, a nice razor with shaving gel (that you promise not to use), or even just a simple 15 minute back massage

Answer by fawnamom at 11:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• you could try to take him to a local baseball game my husband LOVED it and the good seats where only 20 dollars because it was minor league.

Answer by ChaoticCreation at 11:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• back/foot massage

Answer by bowiegirl at 11:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• craigslist