WHat did you get

what did you get for mothers day

a rose

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband took me out for Chinese and then got me a gravel vacuum for my fish tank (I asked for it). And our church gave all the mothers a bookmark with a picture of Bethlehem on it, a flower, and a purple spatula. Lol, it was a funny combo, especially the spatula, but I like them.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:54 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Its my first mothers day. I got a card. Our daughter started walking a month ago and my husband had her bring me the card. He also had her sign it. It was THE cutest thing in the world!
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 8:54 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I got to cook for a bbq, clean the house, do the laundry and take care of my daughter all day while my husband played a video game when all I asked for was a little bit of time to myself to relax and do what I want. He got me a coupon book that I handed him a coupon for a foot rub and he said yeah I am way to tired tonight so you wasted the coupon and then he got me a card from himself and one from my daughter. I guess its the thought that counts and it counts more so when he is thinking of himself.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:57 AM on May. 11, 2009

• my 2 sd's made me tissue paper flowers and my own dd nothing ( arrgghh ) and my dh had no money lol but he hand made me a card very sweet my 3 year old nothing and i took my dh out to brakefast when the kids were at grandmas house ( my gift from my mom... she took the kids lol )
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:00 AM on May. 11, 2009

• A quiet day and a clean apartment!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:01 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I got a beautiful card that my DD made at school. And a diamond "open heart" neckless from Kay's...she recruited my dad to help her "buy" it, she is only 7. But she wanted to get me something very special. i am lucky to have such a caring and loving daughter!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 9:19 AM on May. 11, 2009

• It was my 1st Mother's Day and it was great! My hubby had a BBQ at our house with my parents and in-laws. He got me a card from him and a card from my son that he had him sign. It was sooo cute!! All of the scribbles on it! I also got a gift card for a full spa day at the Hershey Spa!! Great Mother's Day!
    jmoran

Answer by jmoran at 9:20 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Nothing really
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on May. 11, 2009

• i got to get up at 7am (my dh slept until 11) and do laundry all day while keeping a 17 month old happy. my dh played video games with my younger brother i kid you not for 10 hours. i did get two cards (one from my mom and one from my dd that my mom picked out) and a rose (also that my mom got). my dh was supposed to cook me dinner.. but was too into his video games and forgot to thaw the chicken. so i ended up making myself some rice for dinner.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:59 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I got some earrings my hubby thought I would like but I'll be returning, a nice necklace/locket and a magnolia tree. He also cooked me dinner and I made myself an appointment for a pedicure. All in all it was a nice relaxing first mothers day.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 10:16 AM on May. 11, 2009