anyone else no pregnant and keep a list of baby names?

im not pregnant but i love thinking of names for possible future children. i have a terrible memory so i keep a list of all the names i hear and like. Am i the only one? my bf thinks im crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have an actual list written down but I have a bunch of names I like.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:03 AM on May. 11, 2009

• i dont write them down or anything but we know what ones we want
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:05 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Thats a good idea!!! I hear names all the time that i'm like wow i love that.. but then I always forget them..
    Heres a recent one I made. I love Kay for a shortened name. Lynne is my MIL and Ann is my moms middle name.. so I came up with Kaelynne Ann. Its my favorite along with Emmaree Dafna (I love Emma the "ee" my name is Ashlee and then Dafna is my Grannys name and I looove it.)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:07 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I did have them and ended up preg hehe.
    Lucky120

Answer by Lucky120 at 9:10 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I gues i should list my boy names since i did girl..
    Madix (still middlename less) lol
    Landon Michael (my dads name is Michael)
    I'm huge on using names with family and meaning. My sons name is Mason Ernest-Walter (It doesn't sound "pretty" but these are two of the strongest men we know.. Ernest is hubbys grandpa and Walter was my papaw<3
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:10 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I do!!! I am not good at remembering names that I hear that I like. Plus hubby is so picky when it comes to names...if he ever says he likes a name I immediately write it down so we will have a few options!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:40 AM on May. 11, 2009

• you know i use to do this before i was 18 years old....weird i know i just think its fun thinking up names of "possible" children. Even now that I have 2 kids an I think we're done...I like thinking of girls & boys names....you never know! lol no your definitely not alone :)
    jesslyne

Answer by jesslyne at 11:40 AM on May. 11, 2009