Could this be the start of Labor?

I have had about 2 hours of sleep all weekend. And I didn't sleep at all last night. Right now I feel like I could run a marathon and then some. I've also been having contractions which seem to get stronger if I walk or move around. I'm going to see my OB this morning, but would just like some input from you ladies. Do you think this could be the beginning of the "end" of this pregnancy?

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 9:15 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like nesting to me. In the last trimester some moms get a ton of energy and need very little sleep but no, doesnt mean labor is coming right away . Enjoy the energy tho lol soon you will think"holy crap why didnt I nap" lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:16 AM on May. 11, 2009

• yes maybe I am a first time, but from what i have been hearing the contractions will get stronger and the baby might be comming soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Thanks guys! I forgot to add that I'm scheduled for a C-section on the 22nd and my actual due date is May 30. My OB doesn't want me going into "active" labor before then and if I do, I'm supposed to call right away.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:21 AM on May. 11, 2009

• No baby at the moment.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:49 PM on May. 11, 2009