has anyone had a tubal reversal ??

wondering if any one had a tbal reversal how it went if they had a pregnancy after words i had a problem since my tubal looking to get it reversed so my body is back to normal

mickeyfan92

Asked by mickeyfan92 at 9:15 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The only person I know is my aunt. She had a tubal done and many years later, she had it reversed after marrying a younger man. They were only able to salvage one tube, but she got pregnant very quickly and then 2 yrs later, got pregnant again. As far as I know, she did just fine.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:12 PM on May. 11, 2009

• thanks for the answer it helps a bit looking all over for any info possible i'm seeing a fertility doc next month for the reversal hope fully i can find out everything i need to know
    mickeyfan92

Answer by mickeyfan92 at 12:14 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I good friend of mine, had her tubes tied. Then had them reversed about 4 years ago. She now has a little girl that just turned 3!
    AsaGarrett

Answer by AsaGarrett at 10:28 PM on May. 11, 2009