Having To move

Okay SO were about to loose OUR apt and EVERYTHING JUST ABOUt. So were going to have to move back to HOuston Tx, tO my dh sisters house.. I dont want to live with anyone> Iwant our own place ...lol

Grrr....>
NO bashing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry! That really sucks! I went thru that last year. But I didn't move in with anyone. Look into your local Department of Human Services. In my state (IL) They have a program called the Homeless Protection Program, it is designed to help people get into apts and such and avoid homelessness.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:22 AM on May. 11, 2009

• First, why are you about to lose everything? Did you or your SO lose your job? I can say that Houston actually has some good job opportunities. It might not be as bad as you are thinking. It will be hot though. But if you can find work and make some money to save up, it might be easier to get your own place than you imagine.
    Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on May. 11, 2009

• So what's the question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Sorry!! I understand about not wanting to live in someone elses home, but I have had to do it. Just try to make the best of the situation, get work quickly, and save as much as you can so you can get your own place again. Good luck.
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 9:54 AM on May. 11, 2009

• anon THERES NO Question........

Anon 9:39
    Becuase my hubby hasnt worked in 5months due to weather (he works in Concrete)... and in houston he has a gareenteed Job(the company he work for last year when we were in Texas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Did you like TX? That's great that he has a job already waiting for him. Hopefully, you won't have to live with family long before you can get your own place. Since you were already here, you know what the weather is like.
    Like I said before, Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Well, I understand how you feel.. I've been in the situation. You may have to live with someone else for now. but I can suggest looking into the HUD homes. It's based off your income..... I don't know a lot about it but I know it's available. I had a friend get a HUD home once and that's what she told me. It was a nice little home and they give you what is needed -children taken into account, how many children, etc.
    Hope this helps some!!! And, Good luck!!!
    michel30014

Answer by michel30014 at 10:56 AM on May. 11, 2009