Is it to early for me to get my babies room together?

I am wanting to go ahead and put the crib sheet on the crib. I am almost 16 weeks and alot of my friends say its to early to be getting the room ready. Just want to see what others think?

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 9:21 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's your home. Do what you want. It will just get all dusty before the baby gets here but you can dust and wash everything again then.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:23 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I got my sons room ready when I was about 6 months. YeahI mean some say no just in case something happens and you won't be out no money, but I mean if you want to do that just keep store reciptes I can not spell lol. It is my first preg so I was a little excited, but you decide it is up to you.
    Lucky120

Answer by Lucky120 at 9:23 AM on May. 11, 2009

• i know that you are super excited...but it is too soon. you should wait for a while.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 9:30 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I started getting my babys room ready when i was about 4 months. It got me excited and made it seem more real to me and my husband because i wasnt showing yet. I also had to start early because i made alot of the stuff for the crib myself. But as long as you wash everything in the crib when its close to he baby coming then i dont see what the problem is. Have fun with it!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:32 AM on May. 11, 2009