Mommys out there who had trouble with baby pushing on ribs....

I woke up saturday morning and my left rib felt like it was brused. It has been hurting since then and today is monday so 3 days. It just feels like my rib sometimes ribs feel like they are brused. My left one hurts all the time. When i laugh, sneeze, or cough it hurts really bad. Is this what people refer to as baby kicking ribs or is it something else? Will this last the rest of my pregnancy? Im 32 weeks 1 day now. Thanks alot

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 9:58 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It will go away. I had it around this time as well. The baby is moving and enjoying the last bit of freedom it has. So bare with the pain and it will go away. You could have slept wrong and with the added pressure of the baby then it causes the pain to be more noticeable or the baby could be having a hay day kicking you.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:04 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Thats been hapening alot to me latley also. Im 31 wks and 3 days. A friend of mine told me that soon its going to get worse because then hes going to be butts up and getting ready to come out. So when he kicks or stretches then hes going to be kitting up in my ribs. But im not sure what exactly will happen. This is my first =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:24 AM on May. 11, 2009