Did anyone have two sets of multiples?

Hey there- I am almost three months pregnant with my 5th child and I am worried about having a second set of twins. I have identical 3-year old boys and I am an identical triplet((my sister has fraternal twins and my other sister has quads..scary!)). Considering my situation, are the chances of me having a second set likely or not? Also, if you've had more than one set of multiples, what kind of toll does it take?

please, i need help!!!

katfranz111

Asked by katfranz111 at 10:08 AM on May. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• I haven't had that experience, but I used to work with a girl who was a quad. She has to sets of fraternal twins. How far a long are you? I would get an ultra-sound as soon as possible so you can be prepared. Good luck, and congratulations!!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 10:16 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I have two sets of twins. they are 23 months apart. As long as you have a routine then everything with be a piece of cake. Now getting to having your babies, yes the second twin pregnancy was much differnent. I had to go to the ER like 4 times because of problems. Most bleeding and contractions. Good luck and remember get a routine. Its very important.
    tarams98020

Answer by tarams98020 at 8:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2009