Please tell me everything is ok, Im waiting for my doctor to call me back (clomid ?)

Im on cd16 and had very little bright red bleeding. Last month after I ovulated a week befor AF started I had light pink spotting so my doctor told me to start Permetrium ( Progesterone) pill two days after I get a positive opk this month and that will stop the spotting and also protect the baby if we get pregnant. I carried my two year old just fine with absalutly no problems so I think the spotting is because of the clomid. What exactly does this mean and has any one else had spotting around ovulation? This is kind of scaring me cause Im not used to all of this.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:31 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am on clomid and it could be implantation bleeding or just a red discharge. Did you take a test last month? Spotting is not abnormal with any kind of fertility pills as its forcing or helping your body do something it doesn't do on its own all the time.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:33 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Im not sure what kind of test your talking about but if its opk then no, Im just guessing that I ovulated around day 16 cause my cycle was 29 days long the first month on clomid but it could be different this month idk. Around noon today I will be taking another opk cause I havnt got a positive yet. And if your talking about a pregnancy test then no I did not take that either cause I got AF and then started clomid on day 3 of my cycle. Maybe Im spotting cause she raised my dose to 100mg, Im not sure but just thought I would ask. Thank you so much for responding :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:36 AM on May. 11, 2009