Can I be pregnant even if i saw my period

my period came on its regular schedule and just ended on5/3-5/7 but I have been feeling super nauseaus in the morning for about 3wks now, and don't have much of an appetite. I was in the fish market a few days ago and I was so sickened I had to stand outside the store while my husband shopped. Just looking at some foods makes me lose my appetite. My stomach has been feeling very uncomfortable, not bad cramps or pain but like discomfort. I am tired all the time and pee alot but I have not bought a home test as yet, I'm excited and scared..I have a 6yr old son.

sexymommyrb

Asked by sexymommyrb at 10:42 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say no if you had what to appeared to be a normal period. If you think there is a chance just buy a test. Then you will know.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:45 AM on May. 11, 2009

• You can have your period through your whole pregnancy. That happend to a friend of mine. She didnt find out she was pregnant till she was 5 months. The problem is when you have your period when your pregnant there is about a 90% chance it wont show up on the home tests. I would still get a test to find out for sure and if it comes back neg and your srill not convinced then call your doctor and go in.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:57 AM on May. 11, 2009

• yes you could still be pregnant. many women have regular periods the whole way through their pregnancy. i'd actually go to the health dept and get a test done there (they can take your blood and tell) because when you are on your period the pregnancy hormone does not show up as well so home pregnancy tests will more then likely be negative.
    amberwriteslove

Answer by amberwriteslove at 11:51 AM on May. 11, 2009

• it's possible.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 2:29 PM on May. 11, 2009