What was the worst thing you did/ate/drank while pregnant?

I've been drinking dr pepper and mountain dew. My book just said to cut down on caffiene. Not cut it out. :S

I have also smoked a cigarette. Damn cravings.

Whoopsy.

What about you? Go anon if you feel like it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I couldn't cope with dr pepper.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:53 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Well, I worked in fast food so I'd drink a crapload of soda all day. I'd also have an occasional glass of red wine. I ate a lot of lunchmeat and had sushi and seafood including shellfish occasionally.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:45 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I drank many many sodas and cups of coffee. I ate sushi once. I drank green tea once or twice. I slept on my back for most of the third trimester because it was far too uncomfortable to sleep in any other position, even with a body pillow. I ate cookie dough. I didn't exercise. I slept on my belly until about 20 weeks. So on and so forth. My daughter is so incredibly healthy now though...I'm one of the lucky ones, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:45 AM on May. 11, 2009

• oh man i worked at kinders meat and deli the whole time i was prego i ate alot of steak chicken filet a bunch of meat and had free soda durring the day so i had quite a few cups of pepsi everyday i craved it so bad lol my son is perfectly healthy even after all that soda!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Is their really a mother out their who didn't do ANY of this stuff? No fizzy drinks? No coffee? No half a glass of wine? No single drag of a cigarette?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 11, 2009

• The uber-organic earth mothers wouldn't DARE touch anything "unclean" while pregnant.

But there aren't that many of them out there lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:51 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I took NyQuil during my first month before I knew I was preggo. And rode some rides that you aren't supposed to ride while preggo. Once I knew, I drank soda.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I'm pregnant and I still eat lots of fast food and I LOVE cherry coke!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 10:52 AM on May. 11, 2009

• ****Without!
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:54 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I smoke ( my o/b said not to quit cold turkey, so i cut down to 4 or 5 a day ( from a pack a day), I drink soda, but now it's mainly diet or light soda like Sprite or 7up.
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 10:59 AM on May. 11, 2009