Has anyone else noticed:

I understand putting an answer as anonymous most of the time, but it seems to me people who write the most hateful responses ALWAYS do it anonymously. Does this annoy anyone else as much as it annoys me? For instance, I asked a question about how other people deal with their childrens tantrums the other day, and somebody anonymously posted me that I need to grow a spine. Which made me laugh really hard because an anonymous person telling me to grow a spine (in a hateful way) was the most ironic thing i'd seen in a long while.

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 10:46 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The anons are cutting down on the personal response from the poster if they are too mean. It is a way to let their real self show without any fear of being accountable. I agree. A spineless annon telling you to grow a spine. Maybe they don't get the irony!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• What pisses me off even more than anonymous...

is people who say shitty things non-anon, but have their profile on private. It's like having your cake and eating it too.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:48 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Welcome to the wonderful world of.. CAFEMOM.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:48 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I've been insulted by ppl who sign their name...it doesnt make it right either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I haven't seen that one yet. That is annoying though. People can disagree with each other without being hateful. That's what I don't get. We're on the internet, for christs sake! What am I going to do? Go to their house and slap them? It's really annoying.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:50 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Sorry but this is soo old! Nothing is going to change, so let it go.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 10:50 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I haven't been a member that long. I want to talk about it. I realize it isn't going to change, I'm just in a mood today, and I want to bitch about bitchy people.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:55 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Yeah it's always the anons who think they have huge balls. They feel powerful hiding behind the anonymous button.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:39 AM on May. 11, 2009