Isn't it funny how nasty the bathrooms are at amusement parks?

And for some odd reason, everything is wet. There's pools of water everywhere! Aaaaugh.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 10:47 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh I know. And the smell...eeeew....
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:48 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Seriously, what is with that smell!
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:55 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I know hu.. An do they just come in and rub the grease from the fries all over the place???? Nasty suckers they are.. Just nasty..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:58 AM on May. 11, 2009

• one time in an amusement park bathroom i watched a little boy slip and fall in a puddle of vomit no less than 3 times. my heart went out to his poor parents and their car upholstery
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:16 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I don't think they have enough man power to keep up with the amount of traffic in a restroom at an amusement park. The fact that a lot of people are disgusting slobs and don't care what kind of mess they make does not help matters.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:23 AM on May. 11, 2009

• My FIL knew a man who worked at a rest area on I-95. He said the women's restroom is always so much more gross than the men's. We try to hard not to touch anything that we wee everywhere. I take in a Lyson wipe and give the toilet a good swipe. Then I don't have to try not to wee on the floor, my shoes, my pants, or splatter everywhere. We should all just invest in Lysol wipes and stop the flooding in public restrooms!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:57 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I think all the wetness is from the cleaning. Maybe they bring in a hose and rinse everything off...lol. But hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go, right? Every woman needs to learn to squat above the seat and never sit on it. Always keep your purse on you, never hang it on the back of the door or a thief can reach over, grab it and run. Never set it on the floor or counter because of the nasty germs, especially feces that get sprayed into the air when the open toilets are flushed. Never open the door with a bare hand, use a paper towel to open it. If there is not trash can by the door to throw it in then just drop it on the floor. It is better than getting the nasty germs from some nasty scuz who didn't wash their hands onto yours.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:50 PM on May. 11, 2009