baby afraid of daddy...

About a week ago, me and my hubby got into a big fight over nothing now that i think about it. Anyways, he yelled at me really loud (he has a very deep voice), and it freaked out my 6 month old. He started to cry, and cried for probably 10 minutes. Well he was fine, and seemed fine with my hubby. About 2 days after that, everytime we sit down for dinner, if my husband talks to him, he freaks!!! We figure it has to do with that fight, what can we do to make him okay with him again. Its weird though cause hes all smiles all day with daddy, but sitting at dinner freaks him out. Its been like this for 3 nights now. And me and hubby did talk about it and we will no longer fight like that with a child around, so please dont bash about that. We are still new parents and are learning, but will do better. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You know, kids are weird. My daughter screamed everytime my hubb looked at her, she did that for several months. They do eventually grow out of it. Just have your hub keep doing what he's doing. It's fine hun, no need to worry
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:56 AM on May. 11, 2009