leaking fluid and pressure

im 33 weeks. had sex last night for the first time in about 2 months. Hurt real bad, i cried in hubbies arms it hurt so bad.

this morning im leaking fluid, i didnt take a shower yet. but it doesnt smell like cum.

i have some pressure down there.

what could this be? or am i just imagining things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My DD was born exactly 1 month early because I had sex. Right after I felt liquid flowing but just went back to bed because the Dr had told me I was going to begin to have a weak bladder. Turns out that my water had broken but I didn't know. I went to work and saw my mucus plug and started feeling contractions within 5 hours that the fluid came out. I think it's best that you go and check it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 11, 2009

• It could be urine at this stage of the game.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:49 PM on May. 11, 2009