brawny paper towel Adds, Funny?

Anyone see those commercials where the kid does something and like BLOWS up the entire kitchen and the Mon comes around the corner with a paper towel and a smile? I don't know bout you but I don’t think that would my reaction. Yours?

lostshel

Asked by lostshel at 10:55 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not even the slightest, I don't know any mom that is that excited about cleaning a mess with a tiny expensive paper towel. I would freak out with a mess all on my kitchen which probably would have happened just after I mopped and cleaned it LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:03 AM on May. 11, 2009

• at our house we use regular towels to clean up big messes. they are washable. paper towels are the biggest waste of money
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:07 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I'd probably be irritated, but laugh and help them clean it up. I mean, a big mess is worth it if they learn something, right?
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 11:37 AM on May. 11, 2009

• yeah I agree if it was at my house mt kids would get ..the look...mom's you know that one hahaha and they would clean most of it and I would disinfect it after ...lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 11:38 AM on May. 11, 2009