Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Would You Feel About This???

OK my older DD father is a ass cause when we was together he told me he had a baby mother but after we find out that we was going to have a baby that when it all came out that it's his wife they been playing the we not togehter game for 2 years then get back together. Will when I find out that they was still married I end everything and move on cause like I told him they need to work things out.

Now after 4 years she still call me cell trying to start thing with me and her dad get mad at me cause I tell her how I feel. His wife try to get me lock up are tell me things about him like I care. So to end everything cause now i'm with someone and we have 3 kids together and happy so I'm tryin g to show him(my new man) the RESPECT he need. So I ask my DD sister if she can be the 3 party so I would not have to talk or see my DD father she told me yes. But the thing is she still let her brother get my # and his wife still play on

Answer Question

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 10:55 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

Level 5 (98 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • my cell but the bad thing is now she show him where I live and my DD father let to start things all the time

    Should I be mad at her and find a new 3 party????

    I just do not what him and his wife to keep starting things that I do not care about cause it's starting to make my home unhappy with the child games they are doing.

    Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 10:59 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • Change your phone number and tell her not to call you, that you want no part of her and her games, There's no reason for the extra drama

    Answer by NicholeAT at 11:00 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • Don't make a child the middle person, she is too young for that. Don't respond to the other woman. You are adding fuel to her fire. Leave her alone, ignore all her messages & calls. If DD father calls, talk to him ONLY about DD. If he wants to be an ass, tell him "i called you about DD, i do not wish to have an off topic conversation with you". If he doesn't get it, hang up. There is no reason to talk to him about anything other than your DD. Your both grown, you don't need to get at each other's throats. That's just not mature when you share children, it's actually NEVER mature. Be the grown up here, & treat everyone with respect regardless. You don't have to add any more fuel to the fire. That makes EVERYTHING worse & harder to deal with.


    Answer by samurai_chica at 11:02 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • Get new friends, and just completely get the guy out of your life. If they are still contacting you, change your number. If they come to your house or threaten you or anything, then go to the court house, talk to someone abut getting a restraining order. They do not have the right to keep harassing you.

    Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:35 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • My answer is simple. Change all phone numbers immediately. Send them a certified letter stating that you do not want anymore contact from them, because it is considered harassment.
    Explain plainly in your letter, that if you receive contact from either of them even ONE time, you WILL take out a restraining order. Then, back up what you say. Protect yourself and your family. You don't need the drama, and you need to feel you can move on with your life without being harassed by someone from your past. It is THEIR problem...not YOURS. Good Luck and Stay Strong !!

    Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:54 AM on May. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.