HELP!

Today I went into the doctors with my husband to "possibly" hear the babies heartbeat. I was certain we wouldn't be able to hear anything...boy was I wrong. First of all, for being almost 11 weeks, I am unusually big...I've gained almost 15 pounds since I found out I was pregnant. Anyways, the nurse set up the machine and Jon held my hand. "You see anything?" Jon asked. "I see one...((a minute pause))...i see two." the nurse said. "TWO WHAT?" I yelled. Jon literally jumped back and started crying...I just sat up and asked the nurse if she was bullshittting me. "Katherine, it looks like you're having twins...again. But I'll bring the doctor in just to make sure." I sat there in silence, while Jon sat on the floor with this head between his legs((thats my husband for ya)) The doctor came in and looked and confirmed what the nurse had told us...twins. She couldn't tell if they were fraternal or identical, (cont on next page)

katfranz111

Asked by katfranz111 at 11:16 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet