How do you feel again after you've had nerve damage from childbirth?

Ever since I had my first born, I've had loss of feeling in my vagina... but, since the birth of my second, I have absolutely no feeling! I fear that surgery will be my ONLY option... any advice would be greatly appreciated! -Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• try Ben wah balls to exercise

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on May. 11, 2009

•  

Ben Wa balls may also be used to simply increase the strength of the pelvic floor muscles, much as the Taoist practice The Deer Exercise has been used for centuries,[citation needed] and the Kegel exercises are used today. Similar to Kegel exercises, Ben Wa balls and other shaped vaginal weights are recommended by gynecologists and obstetricians to increase vaginal elasticity and bladder control. Vaginal weights come in a cylindrical shape and are used in increasing weights to strengthen the vagina, which improves sexual performance. Mild urinary incontinence, such as that which occurs while coughing, laughing, or sneezing and occurs more often as women grow older, can be treated with Ben Wa balls,[citation needed] vaginal weights, or Kegel exercises.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wa_balls

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 11, 2009