Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you feel again after you've had nerve damage from childbirth?

Ever since I had my first born, I've had loss of feeling in my vagina... but, since the birth of my second, I have absolutely no feeling! I fear that surgery will be my ONLY option... any advice would be greatly appreciated! -Thanks.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • try Ben wah balls to exercise


    Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on May. 11, 2009


    Ben Wa balls may also be used to simply increase the strength of the pelvic floor muscles, much as the Taoist practice The Deer Exercise has been used for centuries,[citation needed] and the Kegel exercises are used today. Similar to Kegel exercises, Ben Wa balls and other shaped vaginal weights are recommended by gynecologists and obstetricians to increase vaginal elasticity and bladder control. Vaginal weights come in a cylindrical shape and are used in increasing weights to strengthen the vagina, which improves sexual performance. Mild urinary incontinence, such as that which occurs while coughing, laughing, or sneezing and occurs more often as women grow older, can be treated with Ben Wa balls,[citation needed] vaginal weights, or Kegel exercises.



    Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
Dating with herpes....

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
HELP cont.