what do you do when you hate your job????

I got this job about mo ago and i just hate it. i don't know what to do? It really stress me out bad. I'm always in a bad mood now. I take it on my hubby and my kid's. The pay is not good at all. It not a hard job at all. I work in a Deil so any one can do it. It's a union job meat cuter so really good benefit . This what I have to put up with and I hate it I try so hard at work to do everything. I have asked and asked to work just 16 to 20 hour a week. They won't do it they have me working 33- 40 a week. I'm the only mom there but i still had to work on mother day's . There this kid's there he is 19 we both get the same pay and he doesn't do any thing at work I have to and if it's not done there a b**** out note for us. i have ask them not to work me with him and they still do. I hate this job I need the little bit of money i do make. i just don't know what to do help

kblmb

Asked by kblmb at 11:40 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• well I would give the 19 yr old a list or tell him what you are going to do and tell him to get something done...then you will start something together. Sometimes you have to put your foot down and let soemone know that you will not do all the work for them. YOu could tell him you go home wore out when working with him and you would like to divide up the job..which would he prefer doing and let him pick something to do. Try to find a way to challenge yourself at the job even if it is just a head game for you. I try to get som many bills in..or race to have a certain job done in a certain amount of time. anything to ingonre the boring tasks. Bring in some good music if you can.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:47 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Start by looking for something else,Get your resume out there.
    Jobs are so hard to find these days.
    Talk to your supervisor about the kid.
    Take one day at a time.
    Yebbers

Answer by Yebbers at 12:31 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'm kind of in the same boat. I have a great job ~~ but I hate it! I've just been doing the same thing for too long and I'm really burned out and I wanted a complete change in my life. I found Scentsy. I actually took a leap into something I never thought I wld do & found I am in love with it! I started selling Scentsy, the wickless candle & fell in love with all of it. "TOTALLY out of my Normal"..but the customers LOVE it & they love seeing me! I've been in it for a yr now, pt time & Will go f/time ths yr. YEA!
    My income with it has gone from about $300.00 a month to now about $1500.00. I'm waiting for $2000.00 whch sld be in a month or two. Some do it quicker, I did it part time. No kiddin though. I am 47 & hve been doing office wk for 20 yrs - now I won't have to rely on anyone but me!
    I am now always looking for someone else that wants the same thing - happiness!
    pm me at my web here on cafemom!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 12:41 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I would be miserable if I had to work a job I did not like.I have done them just to make ends meat.I would try looking for something else I would like doing and when soemthing I like doing comes through I would quit that one all together you do not want to be miserable.
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 2:33 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I have been in your position before. It is miserable and it is hard not to bring your bad mood home to your family. You have got to get out of there it is very bad for your health to be that unhappy. If you can stick it out for a few months I would suggest looking into this business. Within a few months with this company you will have replaced your income and probably make even more. This company is not like any other company that I have ever done or tired before. Why? Because you can actually make money and it is really can be done from home. I'm very excited about what I'm doing and I hope that you can find something that brings you joy. Good Luck! here is a video link http://www.efusjonenergyclub.com/flv/fulllength.html after you watch this if you have ?'s or want to join here is my site https://www.myefusjon.com/AmmyWilkins
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 3:48 PM on May. 11, 2009

• When you hate your job, you find a new one. I do job and career coaching in Chicago and I am always happy to help CafeMoms with resumes, cover letters and job search strategy. Feel free to contact me directly.
    -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:19 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I have a home based business and am my own boss! I don't have to deal with issues like that, although I have in the past - which is why I love working from home. Visit my website at http://www.christileaverton.com for more information. My website is still a work in progress, but visit my blogs for a wealth of information. Good luck and if I can be of further assistance, just let me know!
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 10:01 AM on May. 12, 2009