3mo pregnent, is there a way to tell the sex of baby by heart rate?

I am trying to find a website but can't find it. I looked at it once before but didn't keep it at hand!!

missmicha

Asked by missmicha at 11:41 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• NO. People will say yes that when the baby's heart rate is higher it's a boy or a girl and so on. A friend and I are due 4 weeks apart and her little girls heart rate is close to my little boys heart rate. It depends on if they are sleeping or awake and active.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 11:48 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I was told that if the heartrate is slower like 140-150 its a boy and if its faster like 160-180 it's a girl. it worked for my son. His heartrate was never above 155 but it didn't for my sister in laws. They both had high heartrates and both had boys so it's just an old wives tale. If your curious and wanna have a little fun go to walgreens and get an intelligender. It's kind of like a urine test. If it's a boy, your urine will turn green in the test and if its a girl, your urine will turn orange. I'm going to try it with this pregancy but I'm not far enough along yet. you are though. For best results, take the test 10 weeks after conception. I'm only about 7 weeks. I wouldn't entirely trust the results because they are only about 80% correct but it would be fun. the test is about $30. go check it out at intelligender.com.
    BethanyB930

Answer by BethanyB930 at 3:26 PM on May. 11, 2009