Do you blame your husband for your problems?

Secretly I hate my husband,because I don't understand him or accept him,because of my immiturity,I blame him,call him names or whatever to get back at him.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 11:42 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I think my hubby is okay! He has issues and so do I you just have to learn to not go there in your mind! Who can tame their tongue right and lets face it the romance wears off and you find out alllll about someone and most people have baggage that the spouse has to be punished for not really but it does happen!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Yes because he reads into everything!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 11, 2009

• So you admit you're being immature? How about KNOCKING IT OFF and acting like an adult?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:09 PM on May. 11, 2009

• No.  I don't blame anyone for MY problems!  I take complete responsibility for them.  My husband is the pillar of strength that supports me through my problems.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:20 PM on May. 11, 2009

• its human nature to pass the bill sometimes....
    but your husband does not make hwo you are...only you do. he is not your leader, he is your team mate and he should help you work thru things BUT you have to take that first step.
    first step is admitting you have an issue...good job. now look back at the things you do that maybe you do not like about yourself...or things you do that are immature. and make steps every day to fix that, apologize to him for blaming him and the names and tell him you want to improve yourself and make a happier life for both of you. he should respect you for that, THAT would show maturity and a wanting to be the best woman you can be
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:47 PM on May. 11, 2009

• You hate your husband? Why stay with him then?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:04 PM on May. 11, 2009

• No. Any issues I have are usually of my own doing. I love my husband very much. I did not marry him to feel completed I was a whole person on my own when we got together. I did not expect my husband to make me happy I am responsible for my own happiness.

You cannot blame it on immaturity. You are an adult once you took the step to get married and have children. You need to quit feeling sorry for yourself and grow up. You don't hate you spouse you hate yourself and are projecting it on him. Seek counseling if you don't get help you are going to head down a dangerous path.

If you cannot get help then cut your spouse and children loose so they have a shot at a good life.
    Anonymous

• no I blame some other woman's husband for all my problems
    Anonymous