This really isn't a question...just a note.

I answered this on another question, but thought that I would go ahead and add it here too.
I know a lot of moms on here are disapointed with what they received for Mother's Day. I wasn't exactly "thrilled" with what I got either. But, I as I layed in bed last night, I started thinkin' about how what I wanted was a neckless or something with her birthstone in it. ANd then it came to me: I should realize that she is the most precious gift I could ever receive. How stupid am I to be so selfish to ask for recognistion! She's the best thing I could ever do, and ever show! I don't need anything special to show for it, would it be nice? Sure would!! I'd LOVE it, but I thank God every night that for the amazing gift He gave me. I'm so lucky to have her, and when she's old enough to appreciate me for being her mom, those will be the best little gifts ever. I hope you all celebrate being a momma today!! Cause it may not be "the" day,

Lillysmomma1024

Asked by Lillysmomma1024 at 11:42 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• But it's something to celebrate every day! We're moms!! We have the most awesome gifts ever. I couldn't imagine being some of the moms on here and losing my baby. I feel so bad for you. Thank you for sharing your stories and being strong. God bless you! Hugs to all moms on here!
    Lillysmomma1024

Answer by Lillysmomma1024 at 11:49 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I agree! My healthy baby girl is the best gift that I could ever ask for!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:16 PM on May. 11, 2009