were you pregnant at your high school graduation?

I was 3 months pregnant at graduation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• why does everyone that has something mean or rude to say have to post anonymous? If you are so much better then be woman enough to show us who you are? Im not saying its ok to get pregnant as a teen. I'm praying my daughter waits till she is married, (those of you who did are awsome woman). but not all young moms are bad. Quit stereotyping and being *itches. the question was "were you pregnant at graduation" not "do you think you are better than a teen mom because you waited"
    mrs.cooley

Answer by mrs.cooley at 1:29 AM on May. 12, 2009

• No I wasn't. I did not get pregnant till age 22. I was a virgin at my high school graduation.
    Katie911

Answer by Katie911 at 11:46 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I'll be 7months at mine.
    Its next friday.

LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 11:47 AM on May. 11, 2009

• No I didnt have my oldest until I was 21 and married
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:48 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Yep I didn't know yet though... :) I remember telling my best friend I thought I was at my party ( i was homeschooled so i didn't have an actual graduation ceremony) and he told me he would murder me if I was LOL he didn't though :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:53 AM on May. 11, 2009

• no, my best friend was 8 months tho lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:57 AM on May. 11, 2009

• no i didn't have my first until age 22 and i was married
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:57 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Nope. I was a virgin. Had sex for the first time at 26 on my wedding night. At 30 my son was born. I had fun in high school and had a few boyfriends and managed to stay pure. I could not imagine having sex with someone I did not love. In high school no one knows what love is.
    Anonymous

• No, I was not pregnant at my highschool graduation.

I pray to God that none of my girls are either at that time of their life.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:05 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I just love all you "bashers" (notice the sarcasm) I hope that all of you who think you are so much better than everyone because you weren't, I hope your daughters end up pregnant in 10th grade hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
    Anonymous