what to do ?

my dh and i want another baby but im kind of nervous is that normal to be nervous?? im worried how our 3 year old dd will act with a new baby around. does anyone have advice??

TriniteysMommy

Asked by TriniteysMommy at 11:48 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• same here but i would say im more nervous about the whole pregency thing not my 2 yr old. LOL when i was pregnat with my 1st i just kinda went with the flow of things but this time i know what to expect. I love being a mother i just hated being pregnat i hated my body i hated having to go to the doctors every month i hated the blood tests i hated having to pee all the time LOL . But i love being a mother more than anything i think my DH and I are going to try agian soon.
    Good luck
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 1:32 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Loving another child is not a matter of division but rather one of multiplication. You are normal, but everything will be fine.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:38 PM on May. 11, 2009