If you could go back in time...

to when your parents(one or both) were teenagers and you could just observe how they behaved,etc. Would you?

I was thinking about this last night while listening to songs my mom grew up with. Started thinking how interesting it would be to see how she truly was as a teen.

Amaranth361

Asked by Amaranth361 at 11:59 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Only if I could bring back proof of what I observed and use it to my advantage. My mom insists she did/didn't do certain things, but her sisters say otherwise. She always told me, and still does to an extent, that she would never have drank a beer, disobeyed her parents, etc. I would love to get proof and just tell her to get over herself and stop bustin' my rump about everything.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:46 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yes
    Anonymous

• no lol my mom married my dad when she was 15..and my dad was probally weird back in the day so i don't want to know the stuff he did haha
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:04 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I think it would be neat!! not just that i would get to know my mom's mom who passed away 2 weeks after i was born
    Anonymous

• i would see if they did anything "bad" haha they always told me they never drank or did drugs or ANYTHING. thats hard for me to beleive since they grew up in the 70's
    Anonymous

• Only if I could take Doc's time machine DeLorean fitted with a flux capacitor generated by 1.21 gigawatts of electricity!

Back to the Future reference.......................
    Anonymous

• Gotta love Back to the future LOL.

I know Id love to see my mom as a teen. See if she was as put out or as studious as she said she was. Id also love to know if she ever did anything "wild" LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:27 PM on May. 11, 2009