I wanted to know if a mom that nurses her child still have breast leekage 4 months after stopping nursing? Had nothing in between that time that I know of. Is that normal or could it mean I could be pregnant again?

I have not nursed my son in 4 months and now I am having leekage from my breast, is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They gave me a pill in the hospital with my son to dry up the milk. This time I am going to breastfeed, but I thought that the leakage would stop after a few months. I would maybe call your doctor and ask.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 12:12 PM on May. 11, 2009

• What I did was put ice on each breast for 15 minutes at a time twice a day for a week and that did the trick.
    214mommydearest

Answer by 214mommydearest at 12:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Your boobs will NOT leak the rest of your life, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my entire life! I don't think most doctors are all that big on giving the pill to help you dry up, but if it is an on going problem they may rethink that. Call your gynie and explain what is going on. They can help you best.
    Anonymous