Anyone know any good insurances for free or real cheap?

I've been looking for insurance but theyre all so expensive and im currently unemployed. I've been looking for jobs, but with my experiance even if i get a job im still not gunna be able to afford any of the insurances that have been calling me. All i really need is pregnancy coverage for now, i just wanna know that my babys ok. The only one that i could struggle to afford or the ones that will cover me even though i am unemployed are taking forever to get back to me, i feel like ill be ready to give birth before getting in a doctors office. PLEASE HELP!!!

holly082290

Asked by holly082290 at 12:03 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried your state medicaid?

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:05 PM on May. 11, 2009

• go to the walfare office said you dont have a job right now and your preggo they will have you sign papers and do all this other bullshit but they will end of giving you medical for free. or you can go to a clinic take a test and they will give you emergency medical
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 12:09 PM on May. 11, 2009

• if u go to ur welfar office they will help u but u got to bring somethingsaying that ur pregnant i had to go to the health dept. and payed 5$ and they gave me a test and wrote out a paper for me to give to welfar
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 1:21 PM on May. 11, 2009