What is the best bra?

I am a 40c. I am looking for better support. Also is their anyone stores that will measure for true size? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• I know they are expensive, but the IPEX from Victorias Secret really is worth is. They're about $50 a piece, but I have 36C and they're the best for support that I've ever found and they last forever.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:14 PM on May. 11, 2009

• If you're not afraid of ordering something out of a catalog (I hate not being able to try it on first) try a Bali. They're a little higher than some brands (between $28-$40 depending on the style), but they're worth it. They give great support and they hold up for forever! I've got several of the Bali minimizers (I'm a 34D) that I've had for eight or nine years, and they still wear great!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 12:16 PM on May. 11, 2009

• It would be best if you went to a bra shop, the kind with women who have been selling bras for 40 years. If you are in the Chicago Metro area, contact me directly and I will give you a couple of suggestions.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:03 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yes I was a professional bra fitter at Leggs,Hanes,Bali,&Playtex and also at Macy's. They'll be glad to fit you and also recommend certain ones for your body type. Not everyone in a 40C needs the same bra. Get fitted and you'll love it.
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 10:26 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Oh by the way sometime Macy's has a fitting event where alot of them are on sale and they have special people come in so they'll spend more time with you instead of also dealing with otherr customers. You can call and see if they now when they're next event will be. Good Luck!
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 10:28 PM on May. 11, 2009

• calvin klein, vanity fair and victoria secret
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:54 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Victorias Secret. They measure and I love thier bras!! That is all I buy.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:18 AM on May. 12, 2009

• hey , Ive found some nice bras at J,c. Pennys. last summer. and they really work great for me not only that but the one I got is pretty flirty looking. Too.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:23 PM on May. 12, 2009