Good Morning Mommies, Whats on the list for today?

Good Morning i have my coffee listening to music and writing down what needs to be done today. I should call monday toxic monday cause everything is going to keep me busy today..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i gotta go to walmart & get some milk & stuff, clean my dd's room & get the house ready for this wknd, we're moving furniture around to get ready for the new baby :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:19 PM on May. 11, 2009

• yayaya for new baby !!! wouldn't it be funny if it landed on Father's day ..lol..
    Anonymous

• Shopping.
    Cleaning: My poor little girl's fish died so we will be doing a complete tank cleaning before getting her a new fish. It is so hard to explain death to a 2 year old.
    Laundry. The hated, dreaded laundry never seems to end.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:21 PM on May. 11, 2009

• when is father's day? june something? i hope not, i'm due on labor day wknd though LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:25 PM on May. 11, 2009

• LOL I am cleaning my room and gathering up laundry...well was until I looked over at the pc lol but later I am going to go the the store to get some house hold things I want new summer curtains in my kitchen lol and maybe a new summer theme for my shower lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:29 PM on May. 11, 2009

• lemme think..already took kids to school, I have to pick him up in 20 minutes. I ran the kids wash after I got home, unloaded the dishwasher, gathered all the registration stuff I need to register g-son for Kindergarten tomorrow, returned my Moms call, went over and unplugged her sink, just gotr home catching my breath before the afternoon hits.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:29 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Fathers day is Sunday June 21st I think lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:31 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Fathers Day is June 21st and Labor Day is Sept 7th this year
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:31 PM on May. 11, 2009

• LOL... thats not to far away!! well i am a bad guesser
    Anonymous

• I'm at work now but before I came I got all 3 kids up and out the door for school, I mailed some stuff at the post office, I folded 2 loads of laundry and turned around it around. After I'm done with work at about 4:30, I have to figure out dinner, homework with DS, go to a Boy Scout Meeting with my son's Webelo den, LAUNDRY, always with the LAUNDRY.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:02 PM on May. 11, 2009