I am 36 weeks pregnant and havin some strong cramping in my back.

I have already been havin preterm labor. I am about 2 cm dialated. The cramping started in my stomach,lower areas, and my back. Now it is just in my back,but my water hasn't broke and I'm not spotting or anything. Could I still be in labor???

f_akins08

Asked by f_akins08 at 12:19 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if it is constant pain then i would say no..i had back labor with my first pregnancy and it feels like sharp spasms every few minutes or so. you can time these just like regular contractions because the pain is more intense at times. do you have diarrhea or headaches
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:22 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Sounds like it to me.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:23 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Braxton Hicks contractions. When you can't talk, or sleep through one it's the real deal.
    Anonymous