thump thump thump all day long!

Just curious-how many of you felt your baby more in the morning, noon, or night time? I feel mine all day (well a tiny thump every now ad then) because i sit down still at a desk all day...my SO said that when i was sleeping the other night, he put hsi hand on my belly and the baby was moving like CRAZY! I know people say they are more active at night because you are more still...but i feel mine in the morning too...i wonder if he ever sleeps?! =D

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 12:26 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 6 months with my 1st...i use to only feel her at night but lately i feel her in the morning a lot.i feel like shes tellin me goodmorning, and then n he afternoon i dont really feel her and then ill feel her at night sometimes not as much.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:47 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Anytime I was sitting still she would go crazy in my belly, lol. You could watch my shirt jump around starting at about 6 months.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:56 PM on May. 11, 2009

• When I was about 20-30 weeks I swear my lil man never stoped moving, and that's when he would kick me REALLY hard, now tha tI'm 35 weeks he definatly had his sleep periods and his awake periods, now he just wiggles, not kick... you can just feel the baby so much right now because he isnt all cramped! Enjoy it tho, it's their way of saying "everythings good mom!"
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:56 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'm over due with my third, I've felt her move since I was about 14-15 weeks I don't think she's stopped since! LOL She has a temper. My MW ordered 4 NST's..... she won't consent to them though she pokes and kicks the moniter so badly they can't get an accurate test. LOL! My DS loves to watch her move, my entire stomach shifts from side to side, at times it looks as though she will pop straight through!
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 1:09 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Most active for me right after I would have a meal.
    Anonymous

• ill be 27 weeks on thurs. and it seems like my lil girl dont ever stop moving and this past sat. i went to my cuz wedding rep. and the music we really loud and she was going crazy i thought i was gonna die and when i left out of the room she calmed down
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 1:13 PM on May. 11, 2009