Do you believe that there is a way to make your breast firm again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• doing the butterfly machine made mine more firm. anything that uses the muscles on the armpit area of your arms can firm your breasts up.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:33 PM on May. 11, 2009

• If you were thinking of a cream to rub on them, please talk to a Dr. 1st. My SIL did that and I think the xtra hormones messed her up pretty good. Just check before you take a pill of any cream, I am just saying, you can always do what you want. : )
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 12:36 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yeah, I implants! LOL! That was the only thing I found that could make them firm again!
    Anonymous

• Excercise will help if you do the correct ones. As for creams I'd avoid the hormonal ones like mentioned above. There is no sense in putting those types of chemicals in your body. I sell Avon and my customers who use the Bust Sculpt cream have loved it. It will help firm the skin and make them appear less saggy. It makes a huge difference and is well worth the money but don't expect instant results. It will take a couple of weeks before you start seeing that its working :). If you'd like to try go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use code fsany for free shipping :) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:12 PM on May. 11, 2009