i brought my 7th month old to the gyms daycare today...

i was sooooooo nervous cuz hes only been away from me maybe 4 times and ONLy with my mom but i really want to loose the weight and hubby always makes up excuses at night as to why i shouldnt go. sooo i brought him to the daycare. all the kids were walking and older (1 1/2 plus). He was fine, didnt cry, just played with the kids. the lady kept a close eye on him. after he seem confused and wouldnt smile at me. do you think hes mad? didnt like it? would you keep bringing him back? is he too young?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 12:42 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's quite possible he's mad, but he'll get over it. For the short time he's there, it won't hurt him. And once he's a little older, he'll enjoy palying with the other kids too.
    Anonymous

• Yes, bring him back, its awesome the gym offers that, and you deserve to have your time. Absolutely do it. Better to get him used to it now than when he's 1 or 1 1/2 and the serious separation anxiety sets him.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:48 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I go to OZ fitness and leave my Daughter who's 11 months in the daycare. It's really nice and has windows all the way around so I can actually workout and see my Daughter play. I have only left her with my Mom also so it's still new but after my workout she is so excited to see me.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 2:20 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Definitely bring him back! I starting brining my son at 6 months once a week (and a few times before that) and he is very comfortable with other people now. Its wonderful!
    armywife1229

Answer by armywife1229 at 3:31 PM on May. 11, 2009