pain after 7 weeks

i had my daughter on march 20 and yeah that was 7 weeks ago. she was sitting on one of my nerves when before she was born. i was in pain then and assued that it would go away after i had her. it hasent. it gets so bad i cant walk and my foot goes numb. it feels like someones stabbing me in the butt to. if i sit it gets worse standing in 1 place also makes it hurt. and sleeping does to. anyone know when this will end? should i call the doctor? one of my friends says it will go away when i lose some weight. but how do i deal with it in the mean time. (yeah after 4 kids i am about 75 lbs over weight XP )

kikyu

Asked by kikyu at 12:48 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would say talk to your dr.. and your chiropractor.... it could very well just be that the nerve wasnt pinched but lodged in a bad place form continuous pressure while u were pg...
    iluvlupe

Answer by iluvlupe at 1:07 PM on May. 11, 2009

• If you're in that much pain, don't wait any longer. Go see the doctor (and chiropractor like the poster above me suggested) and try to get this fixed. Good luck :)
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 3:32 PM on May. 11, 2009