i just want someone to tell.show me how to loose weight step by step.

meal plans, how to/how long/what to do when excercising, i want to lose the weight but dont know how!

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 12:56 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You need to talk so someone that specializes in this. They can look at your medical history and current medical and put you on a meal plan that will work for you. Not all meal plans work for everyone. Look online for meal plans that will cater to your lifestyle and your weight loss goals.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:03 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Join Weight Watchers they give you step by step how to lose weight and support for it. It really does work if you put your time into it. WW allows you to eat what you already eat with some rules. simple. i lost 26 lbs in the last 16 weeks. and don't feel like im dieting.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 1:26 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Stop by my group Healthy Living 2009 and PM me I can help you with some questions. I have some knowledge in health and fitness and would be glad to help you out.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:13 PM on May. 11, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, and really hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Now, eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet. Feel free to ask me any questions. You can also go to your local library and take out any book by Dr. McDougall; there is also a free meal plan with recipes on his website: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 7:25 PM on May. 11, 2009

• hire a personal trainer my mom has one, she loves him and she looks great! im actually kinda jealous how good she looks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 13, 2009