Lexapro

The condition i have is a severe seratonin depletion problem. I dont have depression problems but the lack of the "happy hormone" causes me to have bad bodily problems such as ibs, sbs, and migrains. There are few anti-depressants that treat this problem. The lexapro is working really well for everything else, i even want more sex and have more pep through out the day. I was just wondering if any one had overcome having anorgasmia ( inability to reach climax) while still staying on the drug.

Amber-Skye

Asked by Amber-Skye at 12:59 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• I wish I could help. I took it to treat bipolar disorder, so when it didn't work for me, I had other options. I guess my next nosy-posy question would be what kind of different toys or stimulating lubricants have you tried? (I don't mean to be so personal.) Maybe a change of scenery for a night might help. Maybe the kids could spend the night with grandparents while you and your husband went to a nice hotel? (Heck, order a dirty movie!) Have a few drinks to lower your inhibitions. I don't know if any of those ideas would be helpful, but anything would be worth a try.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 1:28 PM on May. 11, 2009