Maybe some tmi...35 weeks, question

Did anyone have diarrhea couple days or so before labor actually started? I heard this somewhere and was wondering if it is true.

tjandjenna

Asked by tjandjenna at 1:06 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• diarrhea is a symptom of early labor but take into consideration of what you have ate lately..is there anything in your diet the past 24 hours that could have upset your stomach. if you think you are in early labor go to hospital. 35 weeks is still a little early. you want to try to hold off a couple of weeks. next week is lung week. the lungs will be completely developed by then. go lay in bed for a couple of days. stay off your feet and relax. take it easy.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 1:08 PM on May. 11, 2009

• It is normal. I never had it but I lost my appetite for around 24-48 hrs before I went into labor. Child birth is never the same thing twice, anything goes!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:09 PM on May. 11, 2009