pain after 7 weeks

i had my daughter on march 20 and yeah that was 7 weeks ago. she was sitting on one of my nerves when before she was born. i was in pain then and assued that it would go away after i had her. it hasent. it gets so bad i cant walk and my foot goes numb. it feels like someones stabbing me in the butt to. if i sit it gets worse standing in 1 place also makes it hurt. and sleeping does to. anyone know when this will end? should i call the doctor? one of my friends says it will go away when i lose some weight. but how do i deal with it in the mean time. (yeah after 4 kids i am about 75 lbs over weight XP )

posted 2 wasent sure where to post this.

kikyu

Asked by kikyu at 1:11 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would definately call the doctor ifit has persisted this long. Are you still bleeding? Hemrroids? 7 weeks is a good amount of time for your body to go back to normal.
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 1:17 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Sounds like sciatica (I had the same thing). A few visits to the Chiropractor had me as good as new!

Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:20 PM on May. 11, 2009

• and I was and still am overweight too. If a nerve is pinched, weight loss isn't necessarily going to fix it. If your discs are out of alignment, they need to be put back in. The pain might actually hinder your activity and therefore hinder your weightloss. You don't have to wait until you lose weight to not be in pain; I highly suggest seeing a Chiropractor. Some people aren't comfy with getting their backs adjusted, you can try Physical Therapy instead.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:23 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Ditto NovemberLove!
    bekfish84

Answer by bekfish84 at 5:31 PM on May. 11, 2009