pregnancy question

i was wondering i am 5 1/2 weeks and i wanted to know if i could do like leg exercises while i am pregnant if not what would you suggest. I am very active.

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 1:17 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Leg excercises should be completely fine if not overdoing it. But keep to a minimum if possible.
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 1:18 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Because you are not far along you can still do just about any exersize that you would like to do. Just dont work yourself out to the point where you are breathing heave. I knew a girl that ran till the day she went into labor. I dont have any restrictions for working out and im at 31 wks. You can call your doc and ask him if you want to doubble check.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:20 PM on May. 11, 2009

• walking is a wonderful exercise as well as prental yoga! for yoga, the cat pose is a good one. it stretches the calf muscles
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:20 PM on May. 11, 2009