Do you work at home and what business are you in?

dianna1121

Asked by dianna1121 at 1:35 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• AVON!!!
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 1:36 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I am a WAHM and make TuTu's, flower headbands and accessories for babies, toddler and girls. My Husband works for Nissan so the stuff I make and sell is extra and more of a hobby.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:47 PM on May. 11, 2009

• http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

AND

http://cashcrate.com/322297

I make a pretty decent income with both of these sites. They are FREE to join! P2S/Cashle pays everyday. There is NO monthly minimums to meet either. Awesome!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 1:48 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I am now up tp 3 businesses... I work one full time and don't really earn from the others but that's because I don't really work them but an hour or so a week... I'm with them more for the free stuff and discounts than I am the business end... But here they are...

Ameriplan~
    I have a business with Ameriplan. I work it 99% from my computer and love what I do. It was really super easy to get started and only took me about an hour to get the websites and basic training done.
    I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:53 PM on May. 11, 2009

• We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.

With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay! 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:54 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Does all this sound good? It did for me! I am a Regional Sales Director on the Freedom At Home Team and I'm a member of their Leadership Program. If I take the month off I'll only earn about $500 but usually work so my income is higher. I welcome all questions and or comments.
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information. I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:55 PM on May. 11, 2009

• TeaPoria~ Teaporia is a free business. There is no fees for being a consultant. We do the best loose teas, goodies like brownies and cookies, and even table ware (tea related of course.) You will recieve a 40% discount off your first order over $100 this will alow you to build whatever kind of "kit" you would like. You can get any number of samples, tea sets or goodie mixes to try and share. You have the option of doing parties or just selling through your free website. After your first order you will recieve a 25% discount/Commission off of each order. You can also do recruiting if you wish, you will recieve a 5% commission off of each order anyone in your downline places.

Check it out at www.BriesTeas.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Freebie Force~ Freebie Force is more than a business. It's an opportunity. You can earn hundreds in freebies... And earn an income by introducing others to the chance to get free stuff to. Your membership fee is just $9.95 a month. That gets you your own website where you get to go through a daily growing list of free offers available through the internet and local companies. I was able to get 2GB flash drives for Free and sell them on Ebay for $15 each... Plus you earn $1 every month for each person that signs up under you... www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

IF you have questions about ANY of the businesses I'm a part of I would love to answer your questions! Just PM me!

ttys!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:04 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Sorry One More... Then I'll go away! Promise...

My Website ~ Sabrina's Closet. I am growing a site devoted to making being a wahm easier. I am gathering all the best home business opportunities, WAH Jobs, Charities, Shopping, Freebie and Cupon Sites and more in to one place. If you are looking to earn a buck or just save a buck, you will find it here!
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:07 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Gold Canyon not only sells The Worlds Finest Scented Candles but a Green line of cleaning products called Homeology www.BeGreenCleanBlue.com , The other line is called Emerge; for Body and Mind.

Join my Gold Canyon® Candles team this month for FREE after qualified sales! You can join for FREE 2 ways....

Purchase your full kit for $49.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain $700 in sales in your first 30 days you will be refunded your initial payment of $59.99 ...thus your kit would be FREE!!

Purchase the sampler kit for $24.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain sales of $350 in your first 30 days, you will be refunded your initial payment of $34.99...thus making your kit FREE!!

If you are unable to meet the sales, you just pay your final 2 payments!

Interested?....Please contact me and I will mail you out some information.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 3:07 PM on May. 11, 2009