What's stopping you from having another baby?

My dh and I decided to have 3 children when we married so far we have 2 beautiful children but unfortunately we have no "physical space" to have another baby. Next year we are moving to a bigger house I hope that we could keep our promise of having a family of 5 by the time we are in another house.

What is keeping you from having another one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on May. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• right now its money, but also my son is 1, and I want him to be the baby a little longer, and out of diapers
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:47 PM on May. 11, 2009

• a vasectomy ..thank god!...LOL
    Anonymous

• a vasectomy ..thank god!...LOL

thank you for your honesty! OP
    Anonymous

• endometriosis and fibroids, and facing a possible hysterectomy within the next year.

Anonymous

• My husband wants to wait.... Plus I have PCOS and no period... but I'm going to the doc on Wednesday to find out what I need to do!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 1:58 PM on May. 11, 2009

• The economy.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• It was hard to talk my husband into letting me get pregnant with the one in me now and this is our first. But after he comes out im going to wait a while till we can have a lil more money and its hard because he wants to be apart of the pregnancy so we have to plan around when he might get deployed. I dont want to get pregnant and then him not be there when the baby is born.
    Anonymous

• My husband. He wants to wait a few more months. But I beg him everyday =P We want 5 children, right now we only have 1 who is 13 months :) I think by the end of the summer we'll start trying again.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:03 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Thank you moms for all the posts. Life doesn't always go the way we want it. Don't you think? OP
    Anonymous

• Not being married. Looks like I may be mom of an only!
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 2:11 PM on May. 11, 2009