how much to charge??

I babysit my cousins child he is 20 months she is a school teacher she gives me $75 a week she is soon going to have the summer off and wants me to watch him one day a week I am not sure of how much to I should charge her???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 20/day??
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:57 PM on May. 11, 2009

• 25 a day ,any less would'nt be worth tying down your days for. Good luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:58 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Just because it is your cousin, if it was anyone else, I would probably charge 30-35 dollars for the day.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:58 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Well she pays 15 a day now if you break it down. How long does she need you? I would find out the hours and go from there. But she pays about 15 a day now so I would do 15 to 20.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:59 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I guess 20 a day wouldnt be bad but then agian are you seriously going to charge your cousin when its only one day a week. I wouldnt charge anything over the summer if it were my family for just one day a week but if you need the money then i guess go for it and do about 20.
    Anonymous

• Since she's off for the summer, you could consider having her watch yours one day a week too so you could get a break and do something you want to do. Otherwise, I'd say no less than $20.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:11 PM on May. 11, 2009