Stomach pains and nausea 3 days after ovulation....

has anyone had this happen to them? we have been trying to conceive after having two miscarriages. last one was march. last week we started trying to conceive and my ovulation day was Friday. i woke up this morning with horrible pains in my stomach, like gas. i went to the bathroom and for an hour i could not go. eventually i had diarhea(TMI), and then threw up. for the next 4 hrs i had these gas pains and would have to go to the bathroom. the last time i went i had a huge gas pain and had a small bowel movement followed by the liquid. when i wiped i noticed a red blood on the tissue. after reading online, it is really starting to make me nervous that i have something wrong. sorry about TMI

longonevs

Asked by longonevs at 2:02 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be an internal hemorrhoid causing the blood or even a tear from you straining to go. If your 3 dpo then its really early to have symptoms. You may have ovulated but you may not conceive for another 72 hours or more. So I think they symptoms sound more like a stomach virus then anything else as its way to early to be sick.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:13 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I really don't think its symptoms of pregnancy. Sounds like a stomach bug or something else. Unless there was ALOT of blood, I would call the doctor. If there was just a little bit on the tissue I'd just shrug it off and say Wow that was one hard poop. LOL :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:19 PM on May. 11, 2009