spotting and on BC

hi well i have two kids and i have been on BC for a year now. my SO and i don't use protection. well basically because we are married but any how i have been spotting blood for two days now the first day it was red and today its brown. i never spotted before could i be pregnant? LMP started on the 29th not due for another one for a while. help me please!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could just be spotting or a little blood in your discharge. If its been a year and your taking it like you should then it doubt its pregnancy maybe just old blood coming out late. But all things are possible if your having sex and birth control is not always 100%. Wait a week a test.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:10 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I used to spot alot on BC. It would happen a couple of times a month sometimes. Once I took myself off, it stopped. I would say wait it out, see if your period comes, and if not, take it from there.
    LiviGracesmom

Answer by LiviGracesmom at 5:58 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I spot before my periods on the pill. Its like I am having 2 periods a month. My doctor told me changing my pill may help. I have been on 3 different types of pills in the last 5 months and she said this is not really uncommon. Sometimes it just takes awhile to find the right pill. So if it continues call your doctor.
    MomTo2Girls0302

Answer by MomTo2Girls0302 at 2:08 PM on May. 13, 2009