whats the soonest youve ever witnessed someone geting pregnant after giving birth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 9 months later
    Anonymous

• My cousin went to her 6 week post partum and was dumbfounded to learn she was pregnant again.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:16 PM on May. 11, 2009

• exactly 6 weeks to the day they gave birth. I had a cousin get pregnant at 4 weeks but it ended in a miscarriage as it was to soon. 6 weeks seems to be the earliest I know of.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:18 PM on May. 11, 2009

• IDK, it seemed like my older sister was pregnant for 4 years straight, lol.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 2:24 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My friend was pregnant maybe a little after her 6 week checkup haha.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:28 PM on May. 11, 2009

• 1 month. My husband is 10 months younger than his brother.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:42 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Ah, the soonest I've witnessed was 8 months. I truly feel sorry for the mommies who got pregnant at 6 weeks postparum. I cannot even imagine that. Having a second child is not devastating, but the timing would be beyond that.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 2:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'm sorry being pregnant 6 weeks post partum? Lmao that is just stupid! I mean you just gave birth, do you not remember how that happened?
    That just makes my eyes roll
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 2:49 PM on May. 11, 2009

• True story...woman living nearby had baby, and while still in the hospital after having him, she and her hubby were caught by a nurse having sex. She actually got pregnant with number 2 right there in the hospital 1 day after having baby number 1.
    Can you believe that??????
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 2:50 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I've heard of a woman getting pregnant at her 6wk checkup...TWICE IN A ROW!....some people...lol!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:57 PM on May. 11, 2009