I need help!!!!!!

I was kiddnaped in feb. of this year and sexual assult and i go to court in june how am i going to be able to look him in the eye after what he done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You don't have to look at him, although you will have to sit there and let him glare at you. Bring a close friend or close family member to be your support, have them sit on a bench were it will be easy for you to make eye contact with them and just look at them instead of him.
    Deep breath, it won't be easy but you'll get through it and come out stronger and more ready to heal afterwards. Hugs and Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Well I hope you do good and go in and fight i know it will be hard but if he scares you that is what he wants and you can't let him win if you be strong maybe someone who hasn't been strong will learn from you!
    lulu589

Answer by lulu589 at 2:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• With confidence! This was done to you without your consent. He is going to jail with your consent. He has earned anything and everything you say about him. Be strong and know he is getting what he deserves - unlike you.

you rock

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:54 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Thanks jessie i hope to put him away until his dick don't work no more
    Anonymous

• lulu thanks but this wasn't his first time so something happen to put him back on the street
    Anonymous

• I've been there, though I got out of the car, and did not make it to the molestation he intended.

I was only 6, but honestly, it was very empowering for me to go to court, point him out, and help secure his jail sentence.

I hope it's a similar experience and feeling for you.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 7:51 PM on May. 11, 2009