Constitutional Foundations

I need help understanding both the constitutional foundations of the presidency and how the framers addressed their concerns int he Constitution. How has the Executive Branch grown and changed since its inception?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You might need a course on Constitutional law.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:48 PM on May. 11, 2009

• How many hours until the paper is due?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:50 PM on May. 11, 2009

• ^^NP
    Been around the block a few times, eh? I love community college homework via CafeMom.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:16 PM on May. 11, 2009

• LOL..akin!

They've got a point, OP. You need to do your own research... it's the only way you will ever really understand for yourself. Getting others to help you on your papers may have helped in high school, but a college professor will be able to tell if you're "coasting".
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:53 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Seriously, I had to research all my own papers, you should too OP. You really need to start helping yourself instead of relying on others to do it for you. The kids that I knew in college that did what you're doing have not amounted to much in the real world. Those of us who were self sufficient in college are passing by them and being promoted and they have no clue why.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:06 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i agree with the previous posters. if you do the research yourself you will learn something and the law bug might bite you on its own. i know that ever since I could vote the bigger my voice has become because of my constant research into the issues. i feel that the more educated I am the better voter I shall be and same for my children.
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 4:15 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Some of us remember when papers were done by spending MANY hours at the library...not surfing the net!

I am still a book fan!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:28 PM on May. 11, 2009