I sampled way too much

We got this new store open in town today. It is huge. And they offer you samples of everything everytime you turn around. Anyways they have like more beef jerkey, and smoothie samples than you can imagine. Any they are practicalyl shoving them in this pregnant girls face. I guess i didn't realize how much i was sampling, plus i actually bought things. And now i am stuffed and my stomach hurts. Have you ever just been hungry and gone into a place likle that and overdid it? Or am i just a big sucker. They got like $75.00 out of me . And that was mostly food. I did but some $15.00 diaper rash cream. And a candle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 15 dollar diaper rash cream? thats crazy! and no i havent
    Anonymous

• holy crap! i think the most i have ever paid for diaper rash cream is like 8.00 and it was recommended by the peditrician (and it did work really well) however, 15.00 for diaper rash cream, that either better be a HUGE tube of cream or it better work in like one application!
    Anonymous

• My mom always taught me to never go shopping while you are hungry...and it seems to work really well for me and my husband because when we go while hungry we spend like double the amount we usually would. And when we go say, after lunch time when we are full, we stick to our list (with maybe a treat or two :) ) but nothing crazy... But my husband is a sucker for the samples !!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 2:51 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I agree! never go shopping when you are hungry! I've never overdone the sampling but last night I was CRAVING chinese and what do you know, SO brings home a big ol bag of it! So I gorged myself even though I was full I ate like it was the last time I was going to eat. Then I paid for it later.
    Anonymous